Assured Comfort Heating-Air-Plumbing is a leading heating, air, and comfort provider servicing all of Metro Atlanta. Family owned and operated since 2002, our mission is to keep our clients comfortable and their homes safe and energy efficient with best-in-class service. We provide service 24-hours a day, 365 days a year on all residential and light commercial makes and models. We also offer free replacement estimates and financing options. We are fully licensed and insured and our technicians are trained, certified, background checked, and drug tested. We are committed to supporting local schools, numerous non-profits, and military families.
Our Guiding Principles - Our team abides by the following principles:
1. Work Hard
2. Be Honest
3. Respect every clients’ time and property
4. Learn something new every day
5. Care for ourselves, each other and our community
Proud recipients of the Douglas County Chamber of Commerce 2104 Small Business of the Year award, Assured Comfort supports a number of local charitable organizations including:
• The Fostering Faith Christmas Project - created and sponsored by Assured Comfort Heating & Air, provides 1,300 gift-filled backpacks each Christmas to children in foster care in five counties.
• Soldiers’ Angels - provides assistance to veterans, wounded and deployed personnel, and their families. For the past seven years, Assured Comfort has provided multiple levels of support including monetary grants, bulk donations in kind, transportation, logistics, and storage services.
• Kate’s Club - started in June 2003 by Kate Atwood, who lost her mother at the age of 12. Her mission is to empower children and teens facing life after the death of a parent or sibling, at no cost to their families. Assured Comfort Heating & Air has proudly sponsored Kate’s Club since 2007.
• SafePath Children’s Advocacy Center - a Cobb County non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children who have been abused. SafePath focuses on lessening the trauma experienced by innocent victims of abuse, both children and their non-offending caregivers. Assured Comfort Heating & Air is a sponsor of the Hearing Children’s Voices annual gala.
We are members of the Cobb, Douglas, and Paulding County Chambers of Commerce. Assured Comfort owner Jerry Hall is a member of both the Douglas County and Cobb County Chamber Chairman’s Club. Jerry also serves on the board of the Douglas County Public Education Trust and his wife, Jean, mentors at Sand Hill Elementary School. Every year, Assured Comfort sponsors the Fox Hall Family Festival in Douglas County, which is the largest fundraiser for Douglas County schools.
Member Since: 2006