JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today:
• We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion.
• We operate in more than 60 countries.
• We have more than 240,000 employees.
• We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
• We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
• Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Member Since: 2014