We invite you to join more than 2,500 local businesses and organizations and become a member of the Cobb Chamber of Commerce. Take advantage of the networking, educational programs, issue advocacy and community building activities the Chamber provides.
The Cobb Chamber is a family of organizations working together for each other and our community so that we can all thrive, not just survive. Your Chamber membership is an investment in your organization and the mission and vision of the Chamber. We look forward to serving you.
Would you like to have someone contact you with more information about joining the Cobb Chamber? Click here to submit an inquiry.
PLEASE NOTE: When completing an online application, all required * fields and credit card information fields MUST be completed in order to fully submit your application. If you do not receive a message saying "Thank You! Your application has been submitted." it has not been completed fully. Please check BOTH the first and second pages for any input errors before leaving the page. If you have problems with online submission, please use this PDF application to join.
MEMBERSHIP INVESTMENT LEVELS
Our signature level is ideal for small to mid-sized businesses looking to grow through networking and access to the numerous programs and opportunities available. ($400 Minimum)
- Listing on the Cobb Chamber's online Business Directory including link to company website, email, social media and map locator
- Listing on the Cobb Chamber's online New Member Directory for 30 days
- Membership decal to be displayed on the window at your place of business
- Free subscription to Georgia Trend magazine
- Complimentary copy of the Cobb Chamber's Insight and Economic Development Guides
- Receive weekly and monthly e-communications
- One complimentary basic research request from the Walter Kelly, Jr. Business Resource Center
- Invitation to ENGAGE: An exclusive new member event to help you learn how to take advantage of your Chamber Membership
- Complimentary admission for you and/or your employees to Member Appreciation Breakfasts, Cobb Connections, Cobb Young Professionals, Business Builders and Business After Hours
- Access to over 400 events each year such as Area Councils, Business Expo, First Monday Breakfast and much more at discounted members-only prices
- One free admission to an Area Council meeting
- Exclusive member pricing on office supplies from Office Depot, on prescription drugs, and 7.5% discount on workers comp insurance
- Access to professional development programs such as CEO Roundtable, Networking Master Session, Cobb Executive Women, Cobb Young Professionals and more
- Access to leadership programs such as Leadership Cobb and Honorary Commanders and their alumni associations
- Complimentary Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for new businesses
- Opportunity to post coupons on the coupon section of the Cobb Chamber website
- Access to Community Calendar to post upcoming events
- Opportunity to submit press release for Chamber blog
- Access to all Cobb Chamber advertising opportunities including sponsorships, print and web advertising
- Opportunity to be nominated for Cobb Chamber Award programs such as Small Business of the Year, Glass Ceiling Award, Cobb Young Professionals Next Generation Award and many more
- Opportunity to be involved in over 27 committees in your area of interest or expertise
- Advocacy on your behalf at the local, state and federal levels
- Supporting an organization that focuses on creating jobs and driving economic development in your community
This enhanced membership level offers expanded visibility for your company and is designed to meet the needs of mid-sized businesses and those with multiple locations and disciplines. At $1,500, the Premier membership offers a step up on the competition with more customized options and benefits. ($1,500 Minimum)
Enjoy all the benefits of a Signature membership, plus the following:
- Upgraded online Business Directory listing including a business profile to market your company and Premier Member icon
- Up to three business category listings in the online Business Directory
- Multiple locations listed in the online Business Directory (up to five locations, including corporate office)
- Four complimentary basic research requests from the Walter Kelly, Jr.
- Business Resource Center
- Opportunity to advertise in Chamber Newcomer and New Member welcome kits and at the front desk
- Complimentary exhibit table at one ENGAGE new member luncheon (space permitting)
- Drugs Don't Work program first-year participation fee waived
- Complimentary weekly newcomer list for six months
- Invitation to two Chairman's Club receptions per year prior to First Monday Breakfast
For more information about Premier membership, contact Sue Leithead at 770-859-2325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a full list of Premier members.
Chairman's Club Membership
Our most exclusive membership level is designed to meet the needs of members interested in networking with a prestigious group of business, education and political leaders who influence both local and regional issues. These major investors at the $5,000 level are key supporters and leaders in the Chamber's economic development and strategic initiatives. Since its inception in 1993, the Chairman's Club has grown into one of Georgia's most influential CEO-level, business networking organizations. Membership in the Chairman's Club offers each member an opportunity to connect with other business leaders and gain insights into issues, opportunities and challenges that will affect our community in the future.
Enjoy all the benefits of Signature and Premier membership, plus the following exclusive benefits:
- Complimentary quarterly luncheons with key business leaders
- Invitations to private receptions with First Monday Breakfast speakers
- Invitations to special VIP events throughout the year
- Complimentary admission to all First Monday Breakfasts (with priority seating) and Area Council meetings for the Chairman's Club representative
- Invitation to attend monthly Board of Directors meetings as a member of the Board of Advisors
- Complimentary research services in the Walter Kelly, Jr. Business Resource Center
- Unlimited business locations listed in the online Membership Directory
- Upgraded online Membership Directory listing, including a company logo and business profile
- Complimentary weekly newcomer list
- Inclusion in Chairman's Club online directory, exclusive to Chairman's Club members
- Exclusive economic development updates from Cobb Chamber leadership
- Opportunity to advertise in the newcomer welcome kits and Chamber new member packets
- Exclusive special discounts and offers from other Chairman's Club members
For more information about Chairman's Club membership, contact Sue Leithead at 770-859-2325 or email@example.com.
Click here for a full list of Chairman's Club members.