The Cobb Chamber takes pride in its new members and their new locations in Cobb County and would be happy to assist in scheduling a grand opening or ribbon cutting. Contact Elizabeth McMahon at 770-859-2377 or email@example.com to schedule a ribbon cutting or grand opening.
To help Chamber members begin the planning process, please note how the Cobb Chamber can be of assistance. The Cobb Chamber:
- Typically schedules ribbon cuttings or grand openings Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at either 11 a.m. or 3 p.m. and requires at least two weeks prior notice.
- Suggests scheduling a ribbon cutting/grand opening for brand new facilities within six months of their opening.
- Brings ceremony scissors, ribbon and a camera to event.
- Chamber staff will take a ribbon cutting photo, which will be on the website and linked in the Cobb Chamber's e-Newsletter sent out to all membership.
- Will request its President and CEO David Connell, to be present at the ceremony; however, his attendance is is based on his schedule/availability.
- Will invite Cobb Chamber staff and Ambassadors; the business owner is responsible for other invitations.
- Does not write press releases or contact any media regarding the event.
- Does not arrange food, decorations or other details for the event; however, the Cobb Chamber will be happy to refer other Chamber members who provide these services.
Below are our most recent ribbon cutting ceremonies: