Do you need a place to talk in confidence to other business owners about challenges and successes you've had in your company?
An exclusive association of dynamic business leaders, CEO Roundtable allows you to take your business to the next level.
CEO Roundtable provides a venue for presidents and CEOs to meet monthly with their own peer group in an atmosphere that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and encourages teamwork to accomplish individual goals. The program is designed to provide participants with their own confidential "board of advisors" who can assist with business challenges by presenting solutions for discussion.
Each roundtable group is made up of CEO's from 12 to 18 non-competing businesses and meets on a monthly basis. Additional educational and social events occur throughout the program year. The cost for Cobb Chamber members is $225 and non-members is $625.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2016-2017 program! Click here to complete the program application. All must be submitted by Friday, July 29, 2016.
What's in it for you?
- Access to seasoned professionals who share their expertise and experience
- The opportunity to create an informal board of directors for your company
- An open, unbiased forum to share ideas
You can expect:
- CONFIDENTIALITY - A promise of security regarding any information shared during the meetings
- COMMITMENT - Your attendance is expected at 100% of the meetings scheduled by your team
- SHARING - As the leader of your company, you can share your expertise and experience with other roundtable members
For more information about CEO Roundtable, contact Mary Beth Moore at 770-859-2359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.